The Chemist II/ III position will work in a cGMP-regulated environment under the direction of a lab supervisor or senior staff member in laboratory and office settings. The position will assist in completing projects in compliance with regulatory requirements, applicable internal methods, protocols, SOPs, and also according to a customer’s specific requirements. The position requires working in a collaborative manner with other team members to accomplish organizational goals, providing ideas to improve efficiency at the group level, and actively contributing to positive co-worker/customer relationships through efficient interaction on current projects. The Chemist II/III will contribute to our continuous improvement initiatives. In this position, there are many opportunities for developing analytical skills and for advancement.
- Member of GC-MS or LC-MS team utilizing advanced analytical instrumentation
- Data analysis and review
- Create, revise or review controlled procedures and participate in the maintenance and continuous improvement of our Quality System
- Perform project tasks under direction of a project lead (e.g. extraction, sampling, sample analysis)
- Analytical method development
- Perform general laboratory maintenance activities
- Depending on experience, may assist with protocol and report writing and reviewing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or related field is required
- Minimum 2 years (for Chemist II consideration) or 4 years (for Chemist III consideration) experience in a laboratory setting, cGMP experience preferred
- Prior experience in an analytical technique (GC-MS/LC-MS) required.
- Application must include a cover letter, resume, and three professional references, including your most recent employer and supervisor (we will not contact him/her until you give permission).
- Final candidate(s) education will be verified and will be required to pass a criminal background check.
- Due to the volume of applications received, we regret that we will not be able to contact every applicant. After screening applications, we will be in touch with those that meet our qualifications and requirement to schedule a phone interview.