The Lab Technician position will work in a cGMP-regulated environment under the direction of a laboratory support manager in a laboratory and office setting. The position will assist in completing projects in compliance with regulatory requirements, applicable internal methods, protocols, SOPs, and according to a customer’s specific requirements. The position requires working in a collaborative manner to support other team members to accomplish organizational goals. The Lab Technician will contribute to our continuous improvement initiatives.
- Solution/standard/sample preparation
- Perform basic measurements such as pH, conductivity, UV-Vis, NVR, TOC
- Laboratory glassware washing and general laboratory maintenance activities
- Waste handling/management
- Receiving and inspection of incoming materials
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- This is an entry-level professional position with responsibility to provide laboratory support functions. As a result, hands-on laboratory experience is preferred
- Key qualifications/skills:
- The ability to learn specific, practical techniques and apply this knowledge to solve technical problems
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication abilities
- Microsoft Office (Word/Excel) experience
- Basic math and computing
- Good hand-eye coordination to use technical equipment with accuracy
- The ability to maintain and calibrate technical equipment
- Time management skills to work on several different projects at once
- Flexibility in order to work with and provide support for a number of people
- Teamwork skills
- Application must include a cover letter, resume, and three professional references, including your most recent employer and supervisor (we will not contact him/her until you give permission).
- Final candidate(s) education will be verified and will be required to pass a criminal background check.
- Due to the volume of applications received, we regret that we will not be able to contact every applicant. After screening applications, we will be in touch with those that meet our qualifications and requirement to schedule a phone interview.